Market Stall Volunteer
Ossett Flea Market runs on Fridays, from 8:30am-3:30pm. St. George’s are looking for Volunteers to help run a stall at Ossett Market to raise money for the Food Bank, Food Pantry and Walk-in-Wardrobe at St. George’s.
What will I be doing?
- Oversee donations
- Setting up and running the stall
- Interacting with the public
- Transporting the donations to/from the Stall & St. George’s Community Centre (optional)
- Money handling
What do you need from me?
- The ability to ensure confidentiality
- Compassionate and able to treat those in need with dignity and respect
- Passionate about helping people in the local community
- Flexible, reliable & trustworthy
- Willing to work alongside other volunteers and staff to ensure the smooth running of Ossett Market Stall
- Able to follow our Safeguarding policies
What can St George’s do for me?
- The opportunity to play a vital role in your local community
- The chance to meet new people from different backgrounds, make friends and have fun
- A Volunteer Co-ordinator providing regular supervisions
- Role Specific Training