HIV Peer Volunteer
Are you living with HIV and would like to support your community?
Flexible hours Flexible
Would you like to become a volunteer and learn how to support other people living with HIV? We Need Help With
- Positive speaking - Talking to groups about your journey with HIV
- 121 Peer Mentoring - Supporting other People living with HIV through 121 sessions
- HIV awareness campaigning - Be a part of raising awareness of HIV, HIV prevention and fighting HIV Stigma. This could be at community events such as PRIDE or in your local community.
- Peer group facilitation - Would you like to run your own peer support group?
- Education and training sessions - Do you have a skill you want to share? Help design and deliver sessions to people living with HIV, other services and external providers.