Galleries and Exhibitions Volunteer
Help Castleford Heritage Trust develop its art gallery spaces at Queen’s Mill. Be involved in putting together exhibitions and community activities based upon arts and culture. Liaise with other cultural and arts organisations to bring more arts and culture to Castleford. Help with the delivery of exhibitions through stewarding and acting as a guide.
Benefits of this role:
- Learn/develop practical skills and organisational skills
- Be involved in putting on art exhibitions in a gallery space.
- Help develop the arts and culture in Castleford
- Share your knowledge and experience with others
- Be part of a social team
- Make a difference in your community