Customer Service Assistant
We have some new opportunities to join our volunteer team at British Heart Foundation Pontefract. If you would like to learn new things, meet new people and try something different, all whilst helping to fund life saving research then this is the place for you!
Our customer service volunteers serve customers on the shop floor, use the till, help with queries, keep the shop floor looking great and are a friendly face for everyone who comes through the door. No experience? That's fine, we provide all of the support and training you need and have different roles to suit everyone. Whether you can spare two hours or 10 hours, every bit of time that our volunteers donate are invaluable to us.
Why volunteer with us?
- We offer flexible volunteer hours to suit you
- We reimburse reasonable travel expenses
- We have a friendly and welcoming team
- We offer the opportunity to do an NVQ whilst volunteering with us
- We can offer tailored experience to put on your CV
- We offer volunteer discount in our shops and stores
Please get in touch if this is something you like the sound of, we would love to meet you for a chat about the role!
Volunteers need to be 16 or over and with no unspent criminal convictions.